At Little Tikes, we’ve put on our party hats and decked the halls for the past 50 years, celebrating family time at Christmas every step of the way. From hiding Cozy Coupes in car boots to 4-in-1 Trikes on Christmas hikes, we’ve followed your #LittleTikesTraditions and shared our favourites below.
@Kaycee’s World – Winter walks
“Just look at this happy face. This is what Christmas is all about. Little Children’s smiling faces is what makes the stressful run up so worth it. This Christmas, Little Tikes has challenged us to share our #LittleTikesTraditions, and in our family we love getting out and about on fresh winter walks! There’s nothing better than seeing Kaycee run around and explore, and this 4-in-1 Trike makes it so easy to get about when she doesn’t fancy walking!” Sherelee Savage (@KayceesWorld)
Sherelee’s top tips for Christmas
1) Music. Lots of fun dancing.
2) Snacks. Endless supply of sugar to keep little ones full of energy to dance the day away (it’s Christmas after all).
3) Camera. To capture all those special moments that we won’t get back.
@Margo_Elsie_and_Me – Matching Christmas pyjamas
“I absolutely love getting all cosy with the family at this time of year, and as you know I’m a sucker for matching outfits!”
Alesha Hay (@Margo_Elsie_and_Me)
Alesha’s top tips for surviving Christmas (with two-year-old twins!)
1) Get your shopping done early – and your wrapping! So there are no peeking eyes!
2) Two of everything!
3) Enjoy every minute of it. Time goes way too fast and they’re only little once!
@Life_of_Mummies – Watching Christmas films
“Our favourite #LittleTikesTraditions for Christmas is sitting round the tree on Christmas morning, opening our presents together as a family and watching Christmas films until lunchtime!” Holly and Sophie (@Life_of_Mummies)
Holly and Sophie’s top tips for Christmas
1) Keep your little ones entertained with their Little Tikes toys…giving you time to do the all important dinner-prep
2) Challenge your Little Tikes to cook-up their own Christmas dinner treats using the Little Tikes Tasty Junior Bake ‘n Share Kitchen
3) Take a step back! It’s these special family moments that make all your hard work and preparation worth it…as well as the delicious food!
What are your family traditions at this time of year? Let us know using #LittleTikesTraditions on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!