Little Tikes: Full Competition T&Cs 11.12.2023
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating or by accepting the prize you will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- MGA Entertainment (UK) Limited
Regent Business Park, 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,
- This promotion is open to UK residents (England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland) only, aged 18 years or over and a parent / guardian of children aged between 4-13 year’s old, excluding employees of the Promoter, associated agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Internet access and a public Facebook account are required for entry. A Facebook account can be opened at Facebook.com. Participants are reminded to get the owner’s permission before using a computer, device and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant to enter the Promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for any Internet or mobile connection, or other charges incurred in entering the Promotion.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
- The prize promotion opens at 09:00 on Monday 11th December 2023 and closes at 23:59 on Monday 18th December 2023 (the ‘Promotional Period’).
- HOW TO ENTER
- Comment under the @officiallittletikesuk Facebook post.
- Follow @officiallittletikesuk on Facebook.
- Only 1 entry per person. If you enter more than once your first entry will be accepted and all others will be disqualified.
- Only entries which complete the above actions will be eligible for winning.
- Entries posted on Facebook stories are not eligible for winning.
- Please follow @officiallittletikesuk on Facebook until 24th December 2023.
- Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be political, dangerous, profane, suggestive, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive (including but not limited to words or symbols that might be considered offensive to individuals of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group) cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
- Some entries might be shared by the Promoter on Instagram, Facebook or other social media platforms, or the Promoter may comment on your entry. This does not mean that you are a winner, neither does it increase your chances of winning.
- We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this Promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt of entry. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected, or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- No third party or bulk entries. Entries via third parties, consumer groups or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified. If it becomes apparent in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter that any entrant is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, fraudulently falsifying data; acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter; using identities other than their own; creating fake identities or using any other automated or manual means in order to increase that participant’s entries or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- PRIZE FUND AND PRIZE FULFILMENT
a, The prize consists of:
1 x Little Tikes Catch Me Crabbie
- Prize is not transferable and there is no prize alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- WINNER SELECTION
- The winner will be drawn using a random number generator within 96 hours of the end of the Promotional Period.
- Prizes to be sent out within 6 weeks of the winner claiming their prize. Due to Christmas warehouse closures, prizes in December competitions are expected to be sent out in mid-January.
- Please note that this is not a competition and entries are not judged.
- The Promoter reserves the right to not award the prize if there are no entries that meet the entry criteria.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION AND WINNER VERIFICATION
- The winner will be contacted by being tagged in a Facebook comment on the original post by @officiallittletikesuk within 96 hours of the closing date and given 72 hours to claim their prize by confirming via Direct Message they are happy to proceed with all elements of the competition prize and sending their full name and age of the parent / guardian and their child.
- If a winner does not respond within the first 24 hours a second comment will be made, and the winner will have a further 24 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize by 20th December 2023, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to a runner-up drawn at the same time as the original.
- Please check your Direct Message inbox and Facebook tagged comments.
- Only a reply via direct message from the same Facebook account that we notify will be accepted.
- Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to accept their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant and withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Entry to the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents and distributors hereby excludes and shall not have any liability to any entrant or third party in connection with or arising out of this promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, claims, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by the Promoter’s negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
- DATA PROTECTION
- Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The Promoter reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try and circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Where we suspect that an individual has breached these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age, and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate, or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or their agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or their agencies.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The winners may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity relating to this prize draw without payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, publishing the winner’s name and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the prize won as part of the Promotion on @officiallittletikesuk channels and via other third-party mainstream media, local media or broadcast channels.
- The surname and county of the prize winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by emailing email@example.com within 30 days of the closing date. Participants may request their surname and county are not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the Promoter is required to provide a winner list (including details of any winner who has opted out) to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested.
- If any clause or provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- The application and interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.