LITTLE TIKES COMPETITION – INSTAGRAM
1. The promoter is MGA Entertainment (UK) Limited (company no. 05653082) whose registered office is at Regent Business Park 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK8 0ES, United Kingdom (the “Promoter”)
2. Employees of MGA Entertainment (UK) Limited and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not permitted to enter.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over who comment on the competition post on our Facebook page.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition is via the Little Tikes Facebook page.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. If a person submits more than one entry, the Promoter will accept the first comment only. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. Any additional entries will be disregarded by the Promoter.
8. The competition will open at midnight on the Wednesday, 2nd September with a post on the Little Tikes Instagram page.
9. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Monday, 7th September. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. All dates and times are UK.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
11. How to enter:
• Follow @littletikesuk Instagram page and comment with your favourite emoji expression.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for the content of any material submitted by you, and you accept that (i) you will be responsible for ensuring that any material submitted does not infringe any third party rights (such as intellectual property rights) and (ii) you will be liable for any claims, losses, fines, penalties, costs or damages suffered or incurred by you or the Promoter as a result of any such infringement.
13. You will retain ownership in the copyright of your entry. However you hereby grant to the Promoter, its group companies, contractors, agents and collaborators a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive perpetual, sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce and/or modify your entry without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites and social media channels, and for use in promotional and advertising materials. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you also hereby waive all your moral rights in your entry. You hereby irrevocably assign to the Promoter, with full legal and beneficial ownership, all intellectual property rights in your entry, and consent to its use, reproduction and modification without restriction in any and all media, including for the purposes of the competition, for internal use, for commercial use, for publication on any websites or social media channels for Little Tikes including, but not limited to, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram and for use in promotional and advertising materials.
14. If your entry features any person other than the entrant, you confirm that you have obtained the consent of all persons featured into the competition, and to the use of details in materials (of any medium, including still photographs and films) for publicity, advertising and promotional purposes worldwide and on the Internet (including on any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies), for purposes relating to the promotion of the competition, the Little Tikes brand, before and after the closing date, for an unlimited time and without compensation. You shall obtain such persons’ written consent if required to do so in the form requested by the Promoter. You shall obtain written consent from a parent or legal guardian for any minors featured in your photo. If you do not do so upon request, or it comes to the Promoter’s attention that the consent required by this clause has not been granted, your entry may be deemed invalid and disqualified. Only the entrant is eligible to win the competition.
15. Entries to this competition must:
• not contain any content which is defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, offensive or inappropriate;
• not contain any content which may have the effect of being harassing, threatening, or abusive or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
• not contain any viruses or other harmful programs;
• not be accompanied by any music (live or recorded);
• not advertise or promote third parties’ or your own goods and services, or (unless otherwise specified in these terms) feature any third party branding, trade mark or logos, including on clothing, other than those of the Promoter; and
• not use any public domain or third party proprietary images, including statues, sculptures, paintings and other works of art.
16. One (1) winner will be selected at random from those entries.
17. The prize is 2 x TOBI Robot Smartwatches.
18. The prize is as described, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. Winner notification and prize fulfilment is as follows:
• The winner will be announced on the Little Tikes Facebook page in the comments of the post after the closing date.
• The winner must contact the Promoter via direct message to claim their prize following the announcement.
• The winner must attach a copy of photo his/her ID in order to prove that he/she is aged 18 or over.
• If the winner does not message the Promoter within 24 hours of receiving the private message, the winner will forfeit the prize.
• If the prize has been forfeited, the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries. This winner will then have 24 hours to respond as detailed above.
• The prize selection process will continue until a winner has been selected who responds within 24 hours and who is aged 18 or over.
• If a winner rejects the prize, their entry is invalid for whatever reason or they are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, their prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will select another winner at random from the remaining entries.
• Full details on how the prize will be delivered will be provided to the winner.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation. Our Privacy Notice can be found here https://www.littletikes.co.uk/privacy-policy/.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspend or amend this competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any reason whatsoever, including for reasons outside of the promoter’s control. We will notify entrants of any changes to the competition as soon as possible.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside our reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemics, pandemics, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
24. You agree that MGA Entertainment (UK) Limited and its affiliates, agents and their employees, directors and shareholders will be held harmless by you for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the competition other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. This does not affect your statutory rights.
25. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
26. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing support@LittleTikesStore.co.uk.
27. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By entering, you acknowledge that Facebook bears no responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition. You are providing your information to MGA Entertainment (UK) Limited and not to any other party.
28. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.