Terms & Conditions
LittleTikes Tiny Testers - Terms and Conditions
UK, 18+. Closes 30/9/14. Minimum age 3 months and Max age 5 yrs for children featured in entry. The 20 most popular public entries will receive a £50 Little Tikes online credit. 6 finalists will become Little Tikes Tiny Testers. For full T&Cs see below.
1. Closing date for entries is 30th September 2014.
2. Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. One entry per child. Parents/Guardians should make the entry on behalf of their child. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
3. How to enter – Entrants will enter the competition by visiting www.littletikes.co.uk/tinytesters, upload their child’s photo and complete the entry form.
4. Maximum age for children featured in competition entry photographs or videos is 5 years and the minimum age is 3 months. Children need to be within the maximum and minimum age group in September 2014.
5. Uploaded photos need to be in jpg or png format and at pixel size and quality suitable for web use. Photos should be no smaller than 280 pixels by 280 pixels and no larger than 5MBs in file size. The child must be clearly identifiable in the photo.
6. By entering this promotion the entrant agrees:
a. They shall be solely responsible for the photographs or videos and the consequences of posting or publishing it;
b. The entire copyright in the photographs or videos and all content included in it of any nature, including images, is original and belongs to the entrant;
c. The entrant has the permission from all people appearing in the photograph or video to submit it for these purposes;
d. The photograph or video does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else;
e. The photograph or video is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
f. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the photograph or video and/or any part of it for any purposes including in promotional and commercial materials for a period of 5 years after the closing of the competition. The image will also be used across a suite of communications including social media sites.
g. The entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, the photograph. For clarity you retain all ownership rights in the photograph or video;
h. The entrant agrees that any credits are at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
7. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Little Tikes Tiny Tester campaign.
8. A judging panel, including one independent judge, will review all entries and will then select 6 finalists to become Little Tikes Tiny Testers who will go on to attend a debrief at the Milton Keynes office on Saturday 11th October 2014. The 6 Testers will include 2 x infant, 2 x toddler and 2x pre-school age children. The judges decision will be final.
9. All winners will be announced by midday 3rd October 2014.
10. Winners must be available to attend Tiny Testers debrief in Milton Keynes on Saturday 11th October 2014.
11. During the Tiny Testers event at Milton Keynes, Saturday 11th October 2014, the selected Tiny Testers will interact with a range of Little Tikes toys. This activity will be filmed and photographed and this will be placed online.
12. The 6 winners will receive: a Tiny Testers pack including some props and a video camera. The Tiny Testers will also receive 3 toys from Little Tikes to test at home and report back their findings along with video evidence of the testing.
13. The winners may also be required to agree, on their own behalf and on the behalf of the child featured in the winning photographs/ video to be involved in any publicity concerning Little Tikes, including but not exclusive to additional photo shoots and publicity appearances.
Rules Regarding Photographic Content
14. Applicants agree not to submit any objectionable or offensive material. All submissions will be monitored and any offensive material will not be published. The following rules should be adhered to:
- Images should only portray children aged 3 months to 5 years.
- Images should only portray the child being entered and only if parental permission has been granted.
- Images should not portray irresponsible activity for children.
- Images and descriptions must be socially responsible and age appropriate.
Liking & Voting
15. All Tiny Testers Profiles that are published to the Tiny Tester Gallery can be voted for by registered logged-in Little Tikes members through clicking on the 'Like' icon. The Like icon is in no way associated with Facebook.
16. The voting period will start from 3rd September and end at midday on 1st October 2014 ("Voting Period”).
17. Voting will only be open to residents of the United Kingdom.
18. Only one vote per person, per Little Tikes registered customer account.
19. Entrants are prohibited from directly or indirectly seeking any services (whether professional or not which are beyond the support that the Promoter provides) to obtain votes and must not purchase or reward votes in any way. No trading or incentivisation of votes or vote faming of any kind is permitted. All votes will be disqualified and uncounted in these instances. Any entrants will be disqualified immediately. No additional marketing of entrants will be permitted only ‘normal word of mouth’ will be allowed e.g. No marketing/advertising via YouTube.
20. Voting will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry/votes or suspension of the Competition by the Promoter as set out below. All finalists votes will be closely monitored to show spikes and movements in numbers, we will investigate any such spikes and will disqualify votes/finalists if abuse is suspected.
21. Any automated votes will be disqualified.
22. The 20 most popular public entries will receive a £50 Little Tikes credit for use solely on the Little Tikes website. Where entries are tied on popularity, winners will be drawn at random to determine the final 20 winners of the £50 Little Tikes website credit.
23. The most popular entries as voted for by registered users of the Little Tikes website, and any susequent draw, will be announced online and notified by email by midday 3rd October 2014.
24. All winners will be announced by midday 3rd October 2014.
23. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
24. The promoter reserves the right to exchange any prize for one of equal or greater value in event of unforeseen circumstances.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
26. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
27. The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
28. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the photograph or video and/or any part of it for any purposes including in promotional and commercial materials for a period of 5 years after the closing of the competition. The image will also be used across a suite of communications including social media sites.
29. The entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, the photograph.
30. The winners' details (name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope marked: Little Tikes Tiny Testers Competition, MGA Entertainment, 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0ES.
Promoter: Little Tikes, MGA Entertainment, 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0ES