Promotional Terms & Conditions
UK, 18+. Closes 31/08/15. Maximum age 5 years for children featured in entry. All eligible entries will be published in an online gallery for members of the public to vote. All entries that receive more than 5 votes will be entered into a Free Prize Draw to be in with a chance of winning the top prize of one 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trike and £1,000 worth of toys. 49 runners up will also be chosen from the Free Prize Draw to win a 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trike each. For full T&Cs see below.
Please note that Maximum age for entrants has been extended from 3 years to 5 years old.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promotional Period: Closing date for entries is 31st August 2015.
- Eligibility: Open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over. One entry per child. Parents/Guardians should make the entry on behalf of their child. Entries will become the property of the Promoter.
- How to enter – Entrants will enter the competition by visiting www.littletikes.co.uk/littletrikers, upload their child’s photo and complete the entry form.
- Maximum age for children featured in competition entry photographs is 5 years. Children need to be 5 years or younger when entering.
- Uploaded photos need to be in jpg, gif or png format and at pixel size and quality suitable for web use. Photos should be no smaller than 280 pixels by 280 pixels and no larger than 5MBs in file size.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to their entry being published in a gallery on the Little Tikes website and voted for by members of the public (See clauses 13 to 20).
- By entering this promotion the entrant agrees.
- a. They shall be solely responsible for the photographs and the consequences of posting or publishing it;
- b. The entire copyright in the photographs and all content included in it of any nature, is original and belongs to the entrant;
- c. The entrant has the permission from all people appearing in the photograph to submit it for these purposes;
- d. The photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to the entrant or anyone else;
- e. The photograph is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
- f. The entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the photograph for any purposes including in promotional and commercial materials for a period of 5 years after the closing of the competition. The image will also be used across a suite of communications including social media sites.
- g. The entrant grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, the photograph. For clarity you retain all ownership rights in the photograph;
- h. The entrant agrees that any credits are at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Little Tikes Little Trikers campaign.
- All entries will be moderated prior to being published. Entrants will receive an automated email and link advising on whether the entry has been approved or rejected.
- All winners will be announced by midday 21st September 2015.
- The winners may also be required to agree, on their own behalf and on the behalf of the child featured in the winning photographs to be involved in any publicity concerning Little Tikes, including but not exclusive to additional photo shoots and publicity appearances.
Rules Regarding Photographic Content
- Applicants agree not to submit any objectionable or offensive material. All submissions will be monitored and any offensive material will not be published. The following rules should be adhered to:
- Images should only portray children aged up to 5 years.
- Images should only portray the child being entered and only if parental permission has been granted.
- Images should not portray irresponsible activity for children.
- Images and descriptions must be socially responsible and age appropriate.
Liking & Voting
- All Little Trikers Profiles that are published to the Gallery can be voted for by registered logged-in Little Tikes members through clicking on the 'Like' icon. The Like icon is in no way associated with Facebook.
- The voting period will start from 20th July and end at midday on 31st August 2015 ("Voting Period”).
- Voting will only be open to residents of the United Kingdom.
- Only one vote per person, per Little Tikes registered customer account.
- Entrants are prohibited from directly or indirectly seeking any services (whether professional or not which are beyond the support that the Promoter provides) to obtain votes and must not purchase or reward votes in any way. No trading or incentivisation of votes or vote farming of any kind is permitted. All votes will be disqualified and uncounted in these instances. Any entrants found to be in breach of these terms will be disqualified immediately. No additional marketing of entrants will be permitted only ‘normal word of mouth’ will be allowed e.g. No marketing/advertising via YouTube.
- Voting will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of entry/votes or suspension of the Competition by the Promoter as set out below. All finalists’ votes will be closely monitored to show spikes and movements in numbers. The Promoter will investigate any such spikes and will disqualify votes/finalists if abuse is suspected.
- Any automated votes will be disqualified.
Winner Selection & Notification:
- All entries that receive more than 5 votes will be entered into a Free Prize Draw to be in with a chance of winning the top prize comprising one 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trike and a £1,000 credit to spend at www.littletikes.co.uk. 49 runners up will also be chosen from the Free Prize Draw to win a 4-in-1 Sports Edition Trike each. Prize winners will be selected at random in the draw, from the database of all approved entries, using an independent automated selection system. Please note the 4-in-1 Trike is recommended for children from 9 months to 3 years, it is advised that the 4-in-1 Trike is not used before the child is aged 9 months.
- Winners will be notified by email within 1 week of the closing date.
- All winners will be announced by midday 21st September 2015.
- Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days.
- There is no cash alternative in whole or in part to the stated prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exchange any prize for one of equal or greater value in event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The winner agrees to participate in related publicity with no further recompense.
- The winners' details (full name and county) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope marked: Little Tikes Little Trikers Competition, MGA Entertainment, 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0ES.
Promoter: Little Tikes, MGA Entertainment, 50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes, MK8 0ES